Page options
godwins_okeyo
Community Member

are you a book lover

hey guys ,which book are you curently reading if at all you are a book lover

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

Currently, I am reading a series of "cozy mysteries" which are nothing more than entertaining drivel and also the autobiography of St. Theresa of Lisieux, "The Story of a Soul", which is certainly more than that.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

Currently, I am reading a series of "cozy mysteries" which are nothing more than entertaining drivel and also the autobiography of St. Theresa of Lisieux, "The Story of a Soul", which is certainly more than that.

sounds nice its about faith and christianity ,i checked out , do you have a soft copy of it?

No, just kindle. It's pretty cheap through Amazon.

kbadeau
Community Member

I just finished Stolen Focus and the first thing I did was take Facebook off my phone. So far it's been amazing. I usually read library books, so I never know which title I've requested is going to come up next, but I want to read Finding Your Element, and How Will You Measure Your Life. I also just finished a novel written by an Upworker, called Stitch (it's about a young golfer) and am reading As I Walked Out One Midsummer Morning, by Laurie Lee, about busking his way across England and Spain.

cassajoy
Community Member

I'm reading "The Four Agreements" again because I love it; has really helped.

Are you reading any books right now?

Could you send me avsoft coppy ?

b013cddd
Community Member

Currently, I am reading "

" it's a Bangla book.

30dcb51a
Community Member

I am reading a book called ‘The Vegetarian.’ First time reading Korean fiction. It is somewhat similar to the Japanese novels I’ve read, at least so far.

StanG
Community Manager
Community Manager

While on vacation last month, I was able to read through "Art of Possibility" and "Project Hail Mary".  Loved the former, enjoyed the latter. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths