🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 0 Top Rated eligible weeks
Page options
bovakos
Community Member

0 Top Rated eligible weeks

I have 0 Top Rated eligible weeks in "My Stats", but for at least 3 months my jss is higher than 90% (even higher than 93%), and the earnings is more than $1000, I also have a 100% filled out profile and turned on "Availability badge", why haven't I had any Top Rated eligible weeks?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Konstantyn, 

I'm coming back to confirm that there is an issue that is affecting your account. The Customer Support Team has reached out to you through an email support ticket to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AndreaG

Hi Kostyantyn,

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies.

~Andrea
Upwork
bovakos
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for the advice but it didn't help, I can't use incognito to work all the time, I clean cookies and browser cache but still not getting any top rated eligible weeks.

According to the requirements of the top rating badge, I believe that I fully fulfill them, and if count the number of weeks that I comply with the requirements for receiving the top rated, I should have already received it, but the indicator has never exceeded 0 out of 16.

Maybe your team can check my profile?

Thanks.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kostyantyn, 

I'm sorry for the delay, as our team had to investigate this further. We will update you here once we have more information regarding your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Konstantyn, 

I'm coming back to confirm that there is an issue that is affecting your account. The Customer Support Team has reached out to you through an email support ticket to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
bovakos
Community Member

Thanks!

ailcua
Community Member

i think it's 16 weeks

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members