Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Client from outide of upwork

Highlighted
Shoaib R Member Since: Aug 16, 2017
561 of 585

Hiya,  

Please can I get my referral link as well? I had one previously but can't seem to find it again.

Thanks

Shoaib

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
562 of 585

Hi Shoaib,

Your unique link was shared with you on your ticket with number 20937606. You can access your tickets section on this Link. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Peoms I Member Since: Jun 20, 2020
563 of 585

If I bring my private client to Upwork how much charge will cost? I mean how much he will pay for registration or payment verification? I have to inform him before invite. 
And also which would be the ethical process to invite my client to Upwork?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
564 of 585

Hi Peoms,

The Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers. Currently, you can still send your profile link to your client, and they can sign up for an Upwork account to hire you. You'll be paying the standard Service Fee. You can also check this help article for more information for the client payment processing fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Allah Nawaz Q Member Since: May 10, 2016
565 of 585
I want to invite my client to upwork and start working with him here. Please, send me the invitation link, so upwork charge me 0% commesion fee.
I am Top Rated Freelancer
Highlighted
566 of 585

Hi Allah Nawaz,

I already shared your request with the team and they will reach out to you with your personal link and more information about the program.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Sergio L Member Since: Jun 20, 2018
567 of 585

Hi Aleksandar, I'm a top-rated freelance designer here on Upwork and I'd like to have access to a link that I could provide to my client in order to benefit of the 0% fee for Top-Rated members.

Would you mind to get me the link so that I will send it to my client?

Highlighted
568 of 585

Hi Sergio,

Of course! I already shared your request with the team and they will reach out to you with your personal link and more information about the program.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Sariful I Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
569 of 585

Hey Everyone!
Hope you guys are having a great time. Please feel free to share your comment.

"Do I get any extra benefits for inviting my non-Upwork client on this platform? Reduce fees, fast payment, etc"

Thanks in Advance

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
570 of 585

Hi Sariful,

Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers. If you are not meeting those requirements, you can still send a link to your profile to your client and they can sign up for an Upwork account and hire you for a contract. You'll be paying standard Service Fee.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS