🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 2 Questions , 1-Bringing clients to upwork , ...
Page options
legendaryhamada
Community Member

2 Questions , 1-Bringing clients to upwork , 2-JSS score

Hello,

i got offers for 2 projects from clients from my area outside upwork , and i want to make them register to upwork and make their project through upwork

is there a refferal link i can provide them with it so i can make use of their registration ? and will the fees decrease if i make them register ?

and i have another issue , My JSS was 100% and now it decreased to 93% although i didn't make new projects recently and all my last projects had 5 stars , why i was 100 then 93 although no new projects are made

Regards

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

mohamed m wrote:

is there a referral link i can provide them with it so i can make use of their registration ?

You can just give them the link to your profile

mohamed m wrote:

and will the fees decrease if i make them register ?

No, because you are not top rated.

mohamed m wrote:

and i have another issue , My JSS was 100% and now it decreased to 93% although i didn't make new projects recently

Your JSS went down because you no longer have enough completed contracts to calculate a 6 month calculation window, so it defaulted to the next best window, which has a 93% JSS.

gina-herrera
Community Member

Have you considered starting a direct contract for these clients?

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025040794-Direct-Contracts-with-Clients

This will cut your potential fees from 20% to around 3 or 4%, and they won't even have to register for Upwork.

Gina H wrote:

Have you considered starting a direct contract for these clients?

This will cut your potential fees from 20% to around 3 or 4%, and they won't even have to register for Upwork.

But won't help his profile (feedback and JSS), which I think may be at least partly the point.

Petra R wrote:

But won't help his profile (feedback and JSS), which I think may be at least partly the point.

Ah, you are right. Probably just needs to decide whether he cares more about the amount of money or more about his feedback, depends on how much the contract is for in the end.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members