cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 connects at the beginning of the month

ksedel

Hi!

My second month just began, and I couldn't wait for my Connects to refresh to 60 again...yet, I got 30 available. I'm on the Basic plan, still trying to land some bigger projects before I upgrade, but I wanted to know why I only got half? Do we get the 60 Connects separated at the beginning and middle of the month? How does it work?

I can't seem to find a similar question or explanation, sorry if I missed something obvious.

Thanks for Your time!

Ksenija E.

4 REPLIES 4
jmlaidlaw
Community Guru
You probably just now became "Rising Talent." When that happens, you are awarded 30 Connects. if that's the case: Congratulations!

Yeah, I thought about that, but it's confusing in that case, shouldn't I be also getting the regular 60 connects on top of the bonus 30?

nymerion
Community Leader

Hi Ksenija.

Connects automatically renew once a month for the Freelancer Basic plan.

Go to User Settings - - ->  Membership & Connects and see your billing cycle.

Untitled.jpg

aocumen

Hi Ksenija, 

As Konstantine has shared, you may check details of your current billing cycle in the "Memberships & Connects" section of your account settings. Your billing cycle has just renewed, and you now have 60 connects in your profile.

You may check your connects history by going to Settings > Memberships & Connects > Available Connects > View Connects History. 

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS