🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: 3th Ticket about my Stats and my JSS dosn...
Page options
Mostafa E Community Member

3th Ticket about my Stats and my JSS dosn't update at all

Hi, 

This's my stats I just want to know why I didn't get any JSS till now and this's my 3th ticket about this problem.

I started earning Sep 01, 2021 but I joned May, 2016. 
Now I want to know what's going on and when will I get my JSS, thanks. 

ezzatmostafa_0-1659710074712.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Sophie A Community Member

Next JSS updates August 7th, I suggest you wait until the next day to see if you are there yet.

You only have 4 closed jobs, one was closed recently. 

Keep in mind that if everybody creates 3 tickets for the same issue, it will take 3 times more time to get to your ticket as Customer support will have to read them all to realize they are just duplicates.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Next JSS updates August 7th, I suggest you wait until the next day to see if you are there yet.

You only have 4 closed jobs, one was closed recently. 

Keep in mind that if everybody creates 3 tickets for the same issue, it will take 3 times more time to get to your ticket as Customer support will have to read them all to realize they are just duplicates.

Thanks, I just didn't get any response about this problem before since Jul 20, 2022, this's why I posted another discussion post. 

Appreciate and I'll wait the next 2 days (for some reason I think the result will be the same). 

Martina P Community Member

I agree. You very likely don't have enough contracts in the calculation windows. Please leave support alone, they have other things to do and can't deal with matters where everything is working as designed. 

Thanks, I just got it. May I ask how many numbers of contracts with maximum positive private and public contracts feedback to move from JSS of 68% to JSS of80%-90%? thanks. 

There are no magic number as all contracts have a different weight in the JSS calculation. My advice would be to concentrate on giving your best to your client in jobs in which you are confident you can succeed. If you concentrate too much on a specific number of contract or on a tolal dollar amount, you will sometimes choose projects that are not suited for you, and that won't help you recover from your low JSS.

You have 4 contracts with feedback, all things being equal, one bad feedback should have resulted in a JSS of around 75%. The last contract probably weighs a little more, but it seems not all of your other clients gave you 10/10. 

Tom Z Community Member

While I agree with "don't bother support with 3x tickets" - there's 2 problems here. Support is there to provide timely and quality support. If he had to bother, then it sounds like Support is not meeting either or both qualities.  2nd problem, well, actually it goes back to the first problem, he wouldn't submit 3 tickets if it was resolved timely on the fist one.

I remember a year or two ago, during COVID, I'd get a response and solution from support literally within hours... now, days, days, sometimes I wonder if they even got the support ticket, as some of my requests are not met with a "We got your request" email.

I urge whoever is in charge of budgeting for support to do whatever is necessary to meet the demands of support requests. Or fix the re-occuring problems so people don't need to submit a ticket in the first place.

Instead of creating multiple tickets, people should comment on the initial one they create. Even if if shows SOLVED, they still can reply back and it will reopen the ticket. Opening a new one will just slow things down for everyone.

Tom Z wrote:

While I agree with "don't bother support with 3x tickets" - there's 2 problems here. Support is there to provide timely and quality support. If he had to bother, then it sounds like Support is not meeting either or both qualities.  2nd problem, well, actually it goes back to the first problem, he wouldn't submit 3 tickets if it was resolved timely on the fist one.

Not all issues are Customer Support issues. Many answers to questions can be found with a quick search in Upwork Customer Service & Support | Upwork Help

or in the Community Forum.

Preston H Community Member

Don't submit Help Desk tickets about JSS.

Upwork Customer Support personnel do not calculate your JSS.

If people knew how the platform works, they would not have to bother support with matters where everything works as designed. It is really easy to acquire that knowlege. 

Support should only be addressed if there is a real issue. OP doesn't have a real issue. 

The answer he will get, finally, from support is going to be: everything works as designed which will also not make him happy, since he doesn't know what that means due to lack of knowledge. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members