🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 84 Of My Proposals Went Into Archived
Page options
d32fe384
Community Member

84 Of My Proposals Went Into Archived

My account got temporarily suspended, and thankfully my access was restored.  However, 84 of my proposals went into the archived area due to being withdrawn which I didn't do or want,  I hope Upwork can reactivate them or at least refund my connects as I spent a ton of money on them?

10 REPLIES 10
ArjayM

Hi Will,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket for the team to review. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon on this page with more information and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
d32fe384
Community Member

Thanks Arjay!  I still haven't gotten a reply on there yet.  Any chance someone can get right on this for me since it could impact whether I get offered the contracts and my earnings?  Thanks!

Hi Will, raise a ticket with Upwork Customer Care Team. Upwork's customer care is quick and helpful. You may get help!

d32fe384
Community Member

Arjay M - I am still waiting on a reply!  Can this please get taken care of ASAP?  Thanks so much!

tlsanders
Community Member

This happens all the time. If you get any help, please come back and tell us, as I have never seen a freelancer in this situation get any relief.

Hi Tiffany.  Why would they all get archived and even if they do, shouldn't Upwork be able to activate them?  We spend a lot of money on connects.  

Sure, they should be able to. But, in all the times I've seen someone complain about this problem, they never have.

Arjay escalated it by creating a ticket, but I still haven't gotten a reply.  I would certainly hope tomorrow Upwork will reactivate my proposals or at least refund my connect balance for the 80 some proposals as that would be approximately over $100 worth of money that I have spent to get the connects to submit that many proposals.

sajal36
Community Member

Can you elaborate on the proposl being archived issue. I believe proposal are being archived if the job post is being closed or cancelled by client or the jobs have expired and may be some other scenario.. Are you saying that Job post are active but your proposal are archived.

d32fe384
Community Member

This was their reply.  I replied back saying this is not acceptable as my account only got temporarily suspended because I reported a client the same day after accepting a contract and refunding the client because I didn't feel right about what the client was asking and trying to convince me to do as I thought it might violate Upwork's TOS.  I have requested that Upwork either refund me the approximately $54 of my money that I spent on the connects for the about 45 of my proposals that got archived for trying to do the right thing or at least credit my account with the 360 connects that I bought. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members