Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Rising Talent

sumon58
Sumon A Member Since: Jun 10, 2016
1 of 5

Hello everybody,

Since long time i am member of upwork and i complete my profile 100% but i did not get "Rising Talent" Status.

Pls anybody tell me How can i get/acquire this status.

My Profile link .. **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please someone help me my dream is to become a freelancer.

Thank You.

mariawicz5
Community Guru
Maria A Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
2 of 5
It's not guaranteed even if your profile is completed. Your profile has a lot of grammatical errors and some other issues that might be preventing you from earning that status.
sumon58
Sumon A Member Since: Jun 10, 2016
BEST ANSWER
3 of 5

Thanks a lot 

Maria Abramowicz.

You write that i have  grammatical errors and some other issues that might be preventing me from earning that status. So i need your fevour. Pls if you fix my error it will be very helpfull for me.

Thanks,

Sumon.

View solution in original post

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 5

Sumon A wrote: So i need your fevour. Pls if you fix my error it will be very helpfull for me.

Apart from the fact that it is completely inappropriate to ask other people to fix your profile for you, it would not help you because your proposals and cover letters would still be in the same bad English as your current profile and your posts here.

You also seem to have accidentally set your English level to "fluent" which it most certainly is not.

fluent.jpg

anselmmeyer
Anselm M Member Since: Jul 19, 2016
5 of 5

I agree with Maria. Your solution is to get a few books and study, or you could attend a course. Currently your level of English would be sufficient to get by if you would live in an English speaking country. But it is not good enough for writing English texts in a professional setting. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS