🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » About Top Rated Plus !! HELP !
Page options
82fc3a4e
Community Member

About Top Rated Plus !! HELP !

I saw there is a criteria for T.R.P that we need to have long term contracts in last 12months. I am just starting here in upwork and got some clients. Have some ongoing hourly projects as well. So i am wondering should i keep those contracts keep going if clients give me more hours to do for his/her projects or i take feedback for those contracts to grow my new profile and later i can try to make big contracts for T.R.P . And also how much amount it had to be in the contract of long terms to be determined as one of the criteria of Top Rated Plus?

Thank you for your kind reply ❤️

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I'm not sure what you mean by "if I don't deliver" but no, you don't need to close a contract in order to get paid.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ArjayM

Hi A K M Faizul Hoque,

I believe you're referring to the "Large Contracts" criteria that you need to reach to be eligible for a Top Rated Plus badge, That said, the criteria for a “large contract” is specific to the contract category. We base these amounts on the opportunities currently available on Upwork.

For example, in certain categories, a large contract might be one with earnings of $5,000 but in others, it might be a $20,000 or $30,000 contract. For now, we define large contracts as shown in this help article along with more information about the Top Rated Plus badge. Best of luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

You only need one "big contract", so you could keep one open and ask clients to close the others. However, if a client has ongoing work for you, they may prefer to keep their contracts open, because Upwork charges clients $10 every time they start a new project. So, you also need to consider what's best for your clients, not just what's best for you.

So if i keep one contract open as client will have to pay $10 extra on each new contract, if i don't deliver and only keep tracking the time, the next monday of following week, will i be getting paid even if the contract not being closed?

I'm not sure what you mean by "if I don't deliver" but no, you don't need to close a contract in order to get paid.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members