🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » PENDING PAYMENT MORE THAN 14 DAYS
Page options
4c56b97b
Community Member

PENDING PAYMENT MORE THAN 14 DAYS

Hello,

I hope you all are doing well. My client approved my dispute on February 4, 2024, and it has been 15 business days, but the payment is still pending. Can you please advise me on what I should do to make it available for withdrawal? Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
8c653a80
Community Member

If your client approved the dispute on February 4, 2024, and the payment is still pending after 15 business days, there are a few steps you can take to address the issue:

1. Check Payment Processing Time: Review Upwork's payment processing timeframes to ensure that you're within the expected timeframe for receiving payments. Upwork typically processes payments within a certain number of business days, but delays can sometimes occur.

2. Contact Upwork Support: If the payment is still pending after the expected processing time has elapsed, reach out to Upwork's customer support team for assistance. Provide them with details about the dispute approval date, the payment in question, and any relevant information. They can investigate the issue and provide guidance on next steps.

Thanks, Zahra! 😊 Do you know how I can contact Upwork Support directly? When I click on 'Help' in Upwork and then 'Support,' it always routes me to the community page. Thank you.

NikolaS

Hi Ferbee,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members