🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » About review
Page options
485425d9
Community Member

About review

Hello I think my client will give me bad review I am scared to give him a review I don't know what my client give me review help me!!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Dhrumil B wrote:

yes but recently my jss update  and increase so i think now my jss  will not update

Ah yes, the last update was after that contract was closed.

If your JSS went up after that contract closed, the feedback isn't likely to have been bad or your JSS would have gone down, not up?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Dhrumil B wrote:
Hello I think my client will give me bad review I am scared to give him a review I don't know what my client give me review help me!!

Give him an honest review, or do nothing and his review will appear after 14 days. If it's bad, don't reply. 

Thank you for your help!!

petra_r
Community Member

Dhrumil B wrote:

If you don't leave any feedback for the client, his feedback to you will become visible after 14 days anyway, so you might as well get it over and done with.

485425d9
Community Member

yes but recently my jss update  and increase so i think now my jss  will not update

petra_r
Community Member

Dhrumil B wrote:

Ah yes, the last update was after that contract was closed.

If your JSS went up after that contract closed, the feedback isn't likely to have been bad or your JSS would have gone down, not up?

485425d9
Community Member

Thank you very much  petra  for very good solution why my upwork job feed design change before it showing Good morning Dhrumil B.  like message and now it showing it showing old upwork job feed design i like new upwork job feed design

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members