🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Abusive Top Rated program
Page options
claudiucioloca
Community Member

Abusive Top Rated program

Hi community,

About 2 days ago, I was removed from Top Rated even if I have all the scores from the checklist. Since then, I receive the same mail 2 times a day and it gets annoying and abusive.

I consider this removal from top rated abusive. I've worked years to be top rated, and when I was unable to continue working (from personal reasons) I was abusively removed, even If my scores are high.

I'm starting to be sick of Upwork abusive politics. All the taxes were increased in the last 2 years. We have the pay way more taxes, but the quality of the platform decreases. I'm one step closer to deleting my account and moving to another platform.

Besides this, I've tried to contact support team, but they are nowehere to find, basically the email support button disappeared from the support page. The only button available is redirecting to the community. Is there any other way to contact Upwork and to get an answer? Last time I contacted them for a small issue they didn't answered.

Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
a_lipsey
Community Member

One of the qualifications of remaining Top Rated is earning a certain amount of money over a certain period of time continuously. It has always been this way. It is not abusive, it is the policy that has always been in place. Someone cannot remain top rated if they do not remain active on the platform and this makes sense. If you take time away from the platform, your reviews and scores become old and out-of-date. A review from 6 months ago has less bearing than a review of your work from last week. 

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Claudiu,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I already forwarded your concerns to our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members