🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account Restriction, response time for ticket...
Page options
Community Member

Account Restriction, response time for ticket reply?

Hello,

My account is restricted because some of my messages were found offensive and were not following the terms of service. This is the first time I have ever got one, and I definitely will be more careful about it in the future. 

Anyway, I have several tasks to deliver within a short timeframe. I would like to know what is the average ticket response time? (I would be really pleased if I get a quick response from the Upwork support team.)

Any opinions and help are welcome.

5 REPLIES 5
allergywriter
Community Member

Just curious, how do you have work if you send clients offensive messages?

Hope you get to the bottom of this

It was not against the client, actually, my intention was not meant to be offensive, the client "candidate" was kind of stingy and I told him that he can hire a cheaper service from "X". And that was kind of offensive against "X", I can see the picture now Smiley Sad

One way or another, I have been in a bad mood, normally I don't say that kind of thing in any other circumstances, instead, I ignore it and go next client. Now I understand that I have to be even more careful with my words.

I hope this satisfies your curiosity 🙂

Wow, they are touchy.

If "X" is really cheaper, you weren't denigrating X, you were just stating a fact. Cheaper doesn't always mean lower quality. In the US, milk is often cheaper in drug stores. Drug stores use it as a loss leader. The quality of the milk isn't lower. So if I say, "get your milk at Walgreen's it is cheaper than Meijer's" it isn't slamming Meijer's it's just stating a fact.

Sorry, you got caught up in such pettiness.

o

Cheryl K wrote:

Wow, they are touchy.

If "X" is really cheaper, you weren't denigrating X, you were just stating a fact.

I would hazard a guess that "X" wasn't another platform, but a country or region.....

The client clearly found the message offensive if they reported it

Oooohhhhh Petra, well that's different isn't it

Smiley Embarassed

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members