🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account Suspended due to different credential...
Page options
ch1co
Community Member

Account Suspended due to different credentials that I submitted

they say they will my review my account if they can open it again, but it's been 20 days still no response. please help me if my account is still in on review.

**Edited for Community Guidelines** 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dexter, 

I apologize for the delay as I had to look into this further. The team will reach out to you directly through a new support ticket to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Dexter,

Thank you for your message. Kindly reply to the same notification with the requested information so that the team can review your account further. You can respond to this notification via your registered email address to create a follow-up ticket.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
ch1co
Community Member

Hello,

yes, I already updated my credentials, waiting for a reply what is lacking in my credentials.. :))

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dexter,

I checked but it doesn't look like you've updated your support ticket with our team. Please refer to it here and reply directly to the team as Pradeep explained above.

~Andrea
Upwork
ch1co
Community Member

hello,

it says it's already solved, that's why I can't update the ticket. so please help me. ‌‌

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dexter, 

I apologize for the delay as I had to look into this further. The team will reach out to you directly through a new support ticket to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members