🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account Suspension | A Disappointment
Page options
mradroitt
Community Member

Account Suspension | A Disappointment

I joined upwork, my profile got approved and in some minutes accounts got suspended. No notifcation or email of suspension. I generated a ticket and waited 2 days. No action on ticket. I made an other account. Same thing happened with that. Now i am not able to close my account or access my account any. I am really disspointed with the upwork team. its been 2 month i am facing this. Anyone have any solution ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Muhammad,

I've just followed up with the team and they will be reaching out to you through a new support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket using this link.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
NikolaS

Hi Muhammad, 

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

No one reached me out still. I have checked several times. Screenshot attached. Kindly provide me any solution.

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please try using this link to access your support ticket

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

No! and still there is not any proceedings. Issue is stil there. No one contacted. No email. I have tried every possible way.

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and I can see the support ticket our team used to reach out to you in the screenshot you shared before. You can search for the subject line "Your Upwork Account" in your inbox to find the email sent on the date you can see in the screenshot as well. Please reply directly to this email so that our team can review and assist you further with your account.

~Andrea
Upwork

I did not received any email. its just a ticket and a reply. No email in my inbox.

Hi Muhammad,

I've just followed up with the team and they will be reaching out to you through a new support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket using this link.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
1eca3403
Community Member

What if my friend finds me on Upwork ? Should not he/she hire me?

Am i should be the rejected one just because of someone knows me?

Hi Utpal,

Thanks for the question. Addressing it on a more general level, please note that clients may not hire friends or family members due to a conflict of interest. We do have systems in place to detect suspicious behavior and I'd like to highlight that offering services for the sole purpose of obtaining positive feedback of any kind is a serious violation of Upwork TOS.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members