Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account has been suspended without my fault

priyankaim
Priyanka R Member Since: Nov 4, 2016
11 of 16

Hello All

Thanks to all for your valuable advice specially Moderators. 

I think suspension from account has been lifted now. I just got an email that mediation team has closed the dispute as freelancer refused to refund. But Now I can't see the top rated badge on my profile which I got just one day back. Can anybody please let me know the reason behind this. Why my top rated badge has been removed.

Thanks in advance.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
12 of 16

I'm glad your account has been resumed, Priyanka.

I'll follow up with the team about the account hold that's preventing you from being Top Rated currently.

~ Valeria
Upwork
priyankaim
13 of 16

Dear Valeria

Thank you very much for the quick reply. 

I am really very sad to see that there is no Top Rated Badge on my profile now, which I earned just two days back. 

I really worked very hard to earn this badge and to keep my clients happy with my quality work. Even I got a bonus last week. But it really feels bad, when you have to get punished without any fualt.

I'll be very grateful to you, if you can assist me in this regard.

Thanks once again

Regards

Priyanka

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
14 of 16

Priyanka,

The hold will be removed from your account manually and you'll get back your Top Rated status. Unfortunately, due to the holidays it may take longer to process this request.

We appreciate your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
priyankaim
15 of 16

HI Valeria

Thanks for your quick response. My account has been initiated. May I know How much time approximately it'll take to get my Top Rated Status back. As I'll bet my new connects after 3 days  and I want to utilize my top rated status to get more work and to raise my jss by doing some great quality works. 

Thanks in advance. 

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
16 of 16

Hi Priyanka,

We don't have an ETA as Valeria stated but I expect you'll get the Top Rated status approximately at the same time when your Connects are renewed, at the beginning of next week.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS