cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account on Hold

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
51 of 61

Hi Eliani, 

I've asked the Customer Support Team to look into this further so that we can come back to you with more concrete information. I'll update this thread once I hear back. 

UPDATE: Hi Eliani, it looks like the team has reached out to you through a support ticket. We’ll follow up with the team that’s reviewing/handling your case and they’ll update you directly as soon as possible. Feel free to follow up if you have any questions or need further assistance

-Avery
Untitled
Justin V Member Since: Jan 3, 2019
52 of 61
Spoiler
I have had the same issue occur with my account and ID verification. Could someone please help me?
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
53 of 61

Hi Justin,

One of our team members will be reaching out to you via email to assist you directly, thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
David F Member Since: Jan 4, 2019
54 of 61
I am unfortunately getting the same message.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
55 of 61

Hi David,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket with more details and assist you further on how to verify your location. Thank you.

Untitled
Lauren M Member Since: Jan 7, 2019
56 of 61
I tried to verify my location as well and was locked out.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
57 of 61

Hi Lauren, 

I've shared your account information with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Irem D Member Since: Jan 25, 2019
58 of 61

I logged in for the first time after months and uploaded my id when asked for it. now there's a hold in my account and no information on how to get rid of it?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
59 of 61

Hi Irem,

I just checked this for you and there is no hold on your account. It looks like you have already successfully verified your location.

We look at a number of factors in order to verify a freelancer's location. In some cases, we also ask freelancers to upload an image of their state-issued driver's license, ID card, Green Card or United States passport so that we can verify their location but in some cases, it's not necessary. 

Let us know if you still need any further assistance. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nadia F Member Since: Mar 22, 2019
60 of 61

Hello

I am trying to hire a freelancer but he says that he can't accept my contract because my account is on hold. Could you please help me with that?

Thanks

Nadia

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS