🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account suspended! Need Help
Page options
khan-rauf
Community Member

Account suspended! Need Help

My account on upwork is very old. I recover the account and now after preparation and getting right skills to work on upwork but it seems my account has been suspended even I updated my account with the right skills and certificates. please can you help me how to resolve the issue. Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Rauf,

I see the notification about your account suspension was sent to you several years ago so I'm going to go ahead and ask the team to reach out to you via a new support ticket and sort your account issue out. You'll receive an email once they create a ticket for you.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Rauf,

I see the notification about your account suspension was sent to you several years ago so I'm going to go ahead and ask the team to reach out to you via a new support ticket and sort your account issue out. You'll receive an email once they create a ticket for you.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thank you so much Valeria,

But still I am waiting for the support ticket regarding my account suspension. I got no email at the moment.

Hi Rauf,

I`m sorry about the delay with this. Our team will resend your ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members