gaurav b Member Since: Apr 24, 2017
31 of 111

why my account suspend ??

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
32 of 111

@gaurav b wrote:

why my account suspend ??

23% Job Success? Fake profile picture? Really poor client feedback?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
33 of 111

Hi Gaurav,

Please follow the instructions from the notification you received yesterday in order to verify your profile and resume using your account. Note that freelancers are required to upload and use their own photo on their profile.

Goran G Member Since: Apr 7, 2017
34 of 111

Hello, 

This is first topic search result gave me under "Suspended account" query and my appology if I should open new topic or post elsewhere.

Recently I have read on some domestic forums on a "freelance" topic that some member is suspended and by what is told there I concluded it could be because she made "too many bids(?)". If that is legit reason for suspension, I would like to know how could I be sure what is good amount of bidding, I wouldn't like to get suspended account myself just for bidding on jobs (if that story I read was true).

Thanks in advance 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
35 of 111

Hi Goran,

A freelancer’s account may be suspended if we notice they have submitted proposals for many jobs on our site, but have won very few contracts or had very few earnings. Typically, this means (1) the opportunities on Upwork are not a good match for the freelancer’s skillset, or (2) they are violating our Terms of Service. Check out this post for more information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Goran G Member Since: Apr 7, 2017
36 of 111

Hi Valeria, 

Thank you for link. Something like that I was hoping to find: 

"If you don’t regularly submit proposals, but you’re continuing to work with clients on Upwork and get paid on Upwork, you’re fine. If you occasionally submit proposals and win a project here-and-there, you’re fine too. And if you’re regularly submitting proposals, regularly winning new projects and getting paid on Upwork, you’re doing great!"

:thumbsup:

Nataliia S Member Since: May 22, 2017
37 of 111

Dear my account suspended. I can't understand what I have to do to unlock it. Instead of simple information about cause I have to read one million of standard FAQ.

Looking forward your support.

Best regards !

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
38 of 111

Hi Natalia,

Please upload a photo which clearly shows your face and revise your profile overview to include more information about your skills and experience.

Nataliia S Member Since: May 22, 2017
39 of 111

Dear Vladimir, photo updated, information about else. Now ok ?

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
40 of 111

Hi Natalia,

After you've updated your information just click the resubmit button to have it reviewed. 

-Lena

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS