🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account suspended
Page options
rcegono11
Community Member

Account suspended

Hello i would like to know whom to get in touch after i settled the dispute with my client . Hoping to recover my account. Thank you in advance .

Rolando Gono Jr.
Freelancer
6 REPLIES 6
lysis10
Community Member

Looks like you were suspended Nov 2019. Did you respond to the dispute or just ignore the mediator?

I did respond but it took me a little while to respond

Rolando Jr G wrote:
I did respond but it took me a little while to respond

did they tell you that now you have to resolve it with the client and get them to confirm with Upwork? Cuz that seems to be what happens when you ignore the mediator.

Yes they did. But i didn't ignore them i followed step by step what they asked me to do but when i was about to return the money to my client, i can't issue a refund using upwork account so they ask me to pay it outside upwork and i did. And then they ask me to let my client message me that everything was settled and that's what happened and now I'm here trying to reach out people that can help me recover my account.

Rolando Jr G wrote:
Yes they did. But i didn't ignore them i followed step by step what they asked me to do but when i was about to return the money to my client, i can't issue a refund using upwork account so they ask me to pay it outside upwork and i did. And then they ask me to let my client message me that everything was settled and that's what happened and now I'm here trying to reach out people that can help me recover my account.

I believe they tell you to get the client to message Upwork. It's in the email that they send you.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rolando, 

I can see that you already have a support ticket for the same issue, and the ticket has already been escalated to the proper team. The team will reach out to you directly through the same ticket thread once they have an update for your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members