🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Active proposal Expired
Page options
90b3b177
Community Member

Active proposal Expired

Hey guys, my account got on hold for my ID verification and I lost an active proposal. The ID problem was fixed in 1 day but my connects didn't return to my account and I lost my active proposal to a client.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Niko,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We do not refund Connects in this case. If you don’t verify your identity within 7 days of notification we will place a hold on your account. The hold will prevent you from withdrawing earnings, submitting proposals to new jobs, accepting direct hires, or showing up in search results. Any active proposals that have been submitted will be canceled. The hold will not affect your ability to work on existing contracts and we will be happy to remove it once you’ve verified your identity. You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Niko,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We do not refund Connects in this case. If you don’t verify your identity within 7 days of notification we will place a hold on your account. The hold will prevent you from withdrawing earnings, submitting proposals to new jobs, accepting direct hires, or showing up in search results. Any active proposals that have been submitted will be canceled. The hold will not affect your ability to work on existing contracts and we will be happy to remove it once you’ve verified your identity. You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
90b3b177
Community Member

Thank you so much! 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members