🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Adding TOEFL as a possible certification opti...
Page options
cangurel
Community Member

Adding TOEFL as a possible certification option?

TOEFL, as far as I know, is of equal quality with IELTS or Duolingo English Proficiency certificates. People who have that certificate, however, do not have the option to showcase it in their profiles as opposed to people who have IELTS or Duolingo certificates.

I believe the option to add TOEFL certificates would be a good improvement to the profile layouts.

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Thank you for your feedback, Can, I will share it with our team.

In the meantime, you can add your certification as a portfolio item as well and clients will be able to view it on your profile. 

~ Goran
Upwork
romanty95
Community Member

Is there any update on this? There is still no option to add TOEFL in the certification section, although TOEFL is one of the most widespread English tests.

Hi Roman,

I would like to let you know that only certifications listed in this help article can be added and validated. You can suggest a certification that's not on the list and the team reviews suggestions and updates the list based on the demand from time to time. However, we won't be able to provide information for when your suggestion will be added.

~ Nikola
Upwork
romanty95
Community Member

Thanks 🙂 It just doesn't make sense to me that there's IELTS and no TOEFL.

b_bekret
Community Member

when will the TOEFL be added to the certification roaster? It is equal to IELTS and Chambridge english profeciency exams?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members