🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » After ending the contract. Client is threaten...
Page options
narindersingh89
Community Member

After ending the contract. Client is threatening me. He will suspend my account

Today I end a fixed-price contract because the client just ignored my queries and did not provide accurate information about the project. The 10 hours estimated job became almost 50 hours job.

I felt like a slave. He just giving commands like a master.
I just rollback my changes. So they didn't affect on live site and ended the contract.

Now he is threatening me.

He will suspend my account. He uses the word "Bi-Polar" for me, which means I am mentally disturbed.

Kindly let me know if the ending contract affects my profile.

I was a top-rated freelancer. I already faced such a situation with one of the clients. He gives me a bad review. After that, I lost my Top Rated Score.

So I am afraid this time. These types of clients just ruin the freelancers. Developers like me grow their profile and these type of clients destroy it in a single project.

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi NARINDER,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I assure you that I shared your report with the appropriate team and they will look into this further and take necessary actions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

The contract is closed?
He can't do anything.

Block him now. Stop thinking about him.

Be like Bobby:

A mean person named "Brutus" threatened to use a moon gun to turn all of Bobby's unicorns into frogs.

But here's the thing: Moon guns aren't real. And neither are unicorns. Bobby blocked this bully, and now he does not need to listen to the bully's nonsensical ramblings.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members