🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Any issue in my account?
Page options
a03f28c7
Community Member

Any issue in my account?

Hi Team,

I just confirm you that, Any issue on my Upwork account because I did not get any project for the last few months and I have also purchased a membership I think it improves my skills and improves my chances but seriously there did not get any project from the upwork and I know you can't help me on this but I just want to confirm is there any problem in my account?

Please help me with this if any problem...

Thanks,

Daksh Mahaur

Excel and VBA Developer

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ashrafkhan81
Community Member

Getting a membership will not help you. Since we share similar skills I will add you to my network.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
rafsun_ug
Community Member

Now people are jumping into Freelancing sites like hundreds of ants jump on a drop of honey! 50+ proposals within less than an hour for a job become a very ordinary issue here! Who knows where will be your proposal? Upwork Boosting system can be a reason! Becasaue no one knows, who or how many freelancers (I believe newcomer) spent 50 connects for a job! Besides this, in most cases, clients invite ton and only interviews them! On the other hand, the Client's quality and intention of hiring decreased very low.  Please note it, this is not a "Bread and Butter" platform anymore! 

Hi Rafsun, I was not saying Upwork help me, I was confirming that if there is any issue in my account so please suggest to me what will I do? and  I know this is not a "Bread and Butter", I know what is the value of freelancing platform .... and what did you say "Now people are jumping into Freelancing sites like hundreds of ants jump on a drop of honey!" as like you jumped in the honey ....Am I RIGHT RAFSUN? and that's the reason so here you are.

Thanks for the advice Rafsun.🙂

ashrafkhan81
Community Member

Getting a membership will not help you. Since we share similar skills I will add you to my network.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members