Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agency flexibility missing - almost anti agency policy been followerd

wendy_writes
Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
21 of 26

I was responding to a specific comment and a rather general misconception - neither necessarily yours. 

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
22 of 26

@Wendy C wrote:

I was responding to a specific comment and a rather general misconception - neither necessarily yours. 

lol well thanks for letting us know. We weren't sure but then we saw your post and then we were sure. I was confused cuz you didn't kudos anyone or agree with anyone or tell a mod what they need to do. I think that's where the disconnect came from. 

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
23 of 26

Wendy, where on earth did you get the idea that any (let alone all) of us were "missing" that?

wendy_writes
Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
24 of 26

I didn't, Tiffany - at least not intentionally.  I know full well you and others know it.  My response was directed to one comment primarily;  I was trying to be polite and not refer to the individual by name.  It was a statement the individual has made repeatedly and I finally got tired of ignoring something that gave an erroneous impression.

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
25 of 26

@Wendy C wrote:

I didn't, Tiffany - at least not intentionally.  I know full well you and others know it.  My response was directed to one comment primarily;  I was trying to be polite and not refer to the individual by name.  It was a statement the individual has made repeatedly and I finally got tired of ignoring something that gave an erroneous impression.

Why don't you quote the post then. Nobody knows what you're talking about because nobody said that but maybe we missed it.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
26 of 26

@Wendy C wrote:

I didn't, Tiffany - at least not intentionally.

Well, with all due respect, you said "Everyone seems to be missing one key fact."

Not *all* agencies are farmers or companies who have a bunch of faceless workers that will never be identified.

The majority, however, are. What the OP is describing is 100% the second scenario.

What you describe is the exception. Nobody said the exceptions don't exist, either.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS