Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agency’s public feedback

gt-june16
Ace Contributor
Kseniya T Member Since: Jun 3, 2016
1 of 9

Hello everybody!

I'm a business manager of an agency. Today I received an email telling that our agency received the first public feedback. Where it will be displayed on agency's page? Because for now I see only feedbacks to particular freelancer who worked on this contract, not to an agency.

Thanks in advance!

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 9

Hi Kseniya,

I see your Agency already has a number of contracts with clients' feedback on its profile. Could you please send me the contract ID and the profile of your team member who worked on it?

Untitled
gt-june16
Ace Contributor
3 of 9

Yes our agency completed a lot of contracts with feedbacks but today we received such email. If it's said that it's the public feedback for an agency not for a freelancer where should I look for this feedback?

Congratulations on receiving your agency’s first public feedback on the contract "Full-Time Zend/PHP Lead Developer."
With such a strong review, you’re off to a great start among the world’s top agencies and largest global workforce. By standing out among your peers, we know you have what it takes to succeed.
Keep building on the momentum of your first project!
Best wishes for continued success.

Thanks,
The Upwork Team"

vladag
Community Manager
4 of 9

Hi Kseniya,

I've checked and see this contract is already displayed on your Agency's profile page.

Could you please take a screenshot of the email and share it with me in a pm?

Untitled
gt-june16
Ace Contributor
5 of 9

Vladimir, yesterday I send you a screen of the email. Any updates?

vladag
Community Manager
6 of 9

Hi Kseniya,

I've confirmed the email was sent in error, as your agency members have already completed a number of jobs on which clients left feedback. This will not affect your agency in any way but the job will be removed from your profile since the freelancer who worked on it left your agency recently.

Thanks for sending me the screenshot.

Untitled
gt-june16
Ace Contributor
7 of 9

Vladimir, thanks for reply. But the contractor that did this project was at agency at the time of working on this contract. Is such way according to ToS ? The contractor worked in our agency for 4 years and is it necessary to remove the project and feedback from our agency's profile?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
8 of 9

Hi Kseniya,

Sorry about the delayed response. To clarify, when a freelancer leaves an agency all the jobs that freelancer completed as a part of that agency will stay on the agency's profile as well.

~ Valeria
Upwork
gt-june16
Ace Contributor
9 of 9

Thanks, Valeria!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS