🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Allow client to change feedback
Page options
ALI ANZA J Community Member

Allow client to change feedback

I would like to allow a client to update their review. They mistakenly selected the job as not complete. And now that the 14 day period has passed, i was able to view it on my profile. I have spoken to the client and they told me they will do all they can to amend the review to "job complete" status. This is a big problem for me as due to a small error i will not be able to use this platform anymore (top rated bagde no longer visible, Job success score gone from 100percent to 67percent). It is imperative for me that this be sorted out.

Does anyone have any infomation as to how this can be sorted out
2 REPLIES 2
Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Ali,

Thank you for reaching out, and I'm sorry to learn about what happened. You can enable your client to change their feedback by going to Deliver Work > Contract History > Selecting the contract in question > clicking on "Enable client to change feedback" under the details tab.

I want to clarify that private feedback can't be changed, so if your client specified in their feedback that they had a negative outcome, that will remain and still impact your JSS. 

~ Luiggi
ALI ANZA J Community Member

Ok, i understand what you're saying. However, to clarify, the public feedback does not need to be changed. It is the private feedback that is going to affect my profile (due to the JSS score and the top rated badge), and which the client as well has agreed to modify.

What i understand is that due to a mistake, which will definately sabotage my chances of getting a job on upwork in the future (something i spent 1.5 years building) can be taken away on a whim? Despite upwork knowing that both parties have agreed to make a change in the feedback.
Looking forward to your reply.

Thankyou!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members