🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Cannot accept offer from.my Client
Page options
Obianke N Community Member

Cannot accept offer from.my Client

I have been trying to accept an offer from a client and it's been difficult, I want to know the reason why and if there is any possible solution to it 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Erin V Community Member

Did you read the error red box?  It states there was a error and asked you to speak with your client to withdraw the contract offer and resend.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Erin V Community Member

Did you read the error red box?  It states there was a error and asked you to speak with your client to withdraw the contract offer and resend.

Anita V Community Member

I have not been available to receive any offers since my clients read the following message when they have to click the price: 

1. I'm sorry, but you cannot purchase projects in the Project Catalog using this account. I did not know about this until I was checking and improving my profile. It said that I had completed only 90%, and I had been accepted and welcomed to start offering my skills.  I feel very frustrated.  I have been very responsible and respectful of the platform.  On the other hand, I discovered that I had created another account with another email.  When I informed them that I had a double account and wanted to delete the less complete one, I was advised to keep it; otherwise, I could lose both.  I lost almost all the connects I had bought. I need help, please.  I really like this platform.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members