🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Appology
Page options
mohsin013
Community Member

Appology

Hi All, 

It has only been 18 months since I started freelancing and I just learned it is prohibited to provide the number before the contract is signed. Due to his 24-hour deadline, I shared my number with the client. In addition, sometimes Upwork does not send you a notification, which caused me to lose many clients. It has always been my preference to work through Upwork. As a result, I apologize for my actions and I will never repeat them.

Thank you, 

Fahadd

2 REPLIES 2
celgins
Community Member

Muhammad,

It's good that you are now aware of this Terms of Service violation. However, there is no need to apologize--especially to Upwork.

I can assure you--Upwork will not apologize to you when they commit a similar offense.

303a749b
Community Member

Hi Fahadd,

Thank you for acknowledging the situation and providing an apology. Learning from experiences is a crucial part of any journey, and it's commendable that you're committed to adhering to the platform's policies.

Freelancing platforms have specific rules and guidelines to ensure a fair and secure environment for both freelancers and clients. Being aware of and following these policies is key to maintaining a positive relationship with the platform and its users.

If you ever encounter difficulties with notifications or other platform-related issues, consider reaching out to the platform's support team for assistance. They are there to help resolve concerns and provide guidance.

Wishing you continued success in your freelancing endeavors, and I hope you have positive and productive experiences on the platform.

Best regards,

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members