🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Are Freelancers allowed to have a personal we...
Page options
arehmanafaz
Community Member

Are Freelancers allowed to have a personal website?

Hi to all the UpWorkers!

I was wondering if having a website as a freelancer is in line with Upwork's guidelines? Or if I can get my hands on a complete guide sort of thing like can I showcase on my site how I have been helping clients on Upwork?

Thank You in Advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "Are Freelancers allowed to have a personal website?"

Upwork freelancer's are allowed to have a personal website.

Or dozens of personal websites.

re: "I was wondering if having a website as a freelancer is in line with Upwork's guidelines?"

Freelancers are allowed to have a personal website.

re: "Or if I can get my hands on a complete guide sort of thing like can I showcase on my site how I have been helping clients on Upwork?"

There is no such guide.

There will be no such guide.

If you want to make a personal website, you may do so. But as a professional, you will respect the rights and wishes of clients. You will not post information that belongs to clients without their permission.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "Are Freelancers allowed to have a personal website?"

Upwork freelancer's are allowed to have a personal website.

Or dozens of personal websites.

re: "I was wondering if having a website as a freelancer is in line with Upwork's guidelines?"

Freelancers are allowed to have a personal website.

re: "Or if I can get my hands on a complete guide sort of thing like can I showcase on my site how I have been helping clients on Upwork?"

There is no such guide.

There will be no such guide.

If you want to make a personal website, you may do so. But as a professional, you will respect the rights and wishes of clients. You will not post information that belongs to clients without their permission.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members