🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Asking for review from buyer
Page options
mdtaif6
Community Member

Asking for review from buyer

Can I ask for a review from my buyer after the job is complete? Is it ok to ask for a review? Won't Upwork take any action against my account? I saw an article in the help section saying that a Freelancer can ask for review from the buyer. I have attached the file. So, please, let me know if it's true. Thank You. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Taif,

Apologies for the delayed response. Yes, you can send a gentle reminder to your client to leave feedback for you. Freelancers generally wait for the client to close the contract on their end so they are prompted to leave feedback while doing so. That said, great feedback is earned, not forced. Don't pressure clients to give you good feedback, and don't withhold work until feedback is left.

Check out this help article to learn more about the most common Freelancer Violations so you can avoid them.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AndreaG

Hi Taif,

Apologies for the delayed response. Yes, you can send a gentle reminder to your client to leave feedback for you. Freelancers generally wait for the client to close the contract on their end so they are prompted to leave feedback while doing so. That said, great feedback is earned, not forced. Don't pressure clients to give you good feedback, and don't withhold work until feedback is left.

Check out this help article to learn more about the most common Freelancer Violations so you can avoid them.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members