Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attention Experienced Upworkers!

chumki1
Ace Contributor
Sultana A Member Since: Apr 1, 2015
1 of 6

I am here on Upwork from a long time. I am actually too careful about my profile. So now i want someone to rate it. So can you please visit my profile and tell me what i need to improve? or how attractive is my profile? It will be pretty helpful. 

Thanks

Sultana
reinierb
Community Guru
Reinier B Member Since: Nov 3, 2015
2 of 6

@Sultana A wrote:

I am here on Upwork from a long time. I am actually too careful about my profile. So now i want someone to rate it. So can you please visit my profile and tell me what i need to improve? or how attractive is my profile? It will be pretty helpful. 

Thanks

What issues are you experiencing?

From what I can see on your profile, you are one of the very few contractors in your niche that managed to make that niche work for you, so my advice would be to not "fix" something that doesn't appear to be broken.

purplepony
Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
3 of 6

Sultana, I tend to agree with Reinier.  You've probably been successful because you are careful and appear to want to improve by asking questions and being open to constructive criticism.  

I did notice "verity" in the 3rd paragraph of your Overview which I suggest you correct.  Also, as a native to the U.S., some of your wording seems a bit awkward to me; and some punctuation is missing.  In addition, I would not offer to do test jobs.  Furthermore, your current rate is $15/hour; but you've recently accepted less than that.  There are potential Clients that may attempt to take advantage of that.

I hope the aforementioned is of help to you, Sultana.  Best of luck to you!!!

wendy_writes
Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
4 of 6

Sultana, as Pat pointed out there are some puncuation mistakes in your profile but overall, it is well done.

chumki1
Ace Contributor
Sultana A Member Since: Apr 1, 2015
5 of 6

Thank you for the suggestions. I am someone from a non-english country. So I will not be able to understand my lags in wording. So can you please list them to me? So I could fix it. And can you please suggest me on how to make my profile better? 

Thanks again!

Sultana
sivavranagaro
Community Guru
Vesna M Member Since: May 15, 2012
6 of 6

Everything seems fine. I would hire you if I were in need for VA.