Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Feedback & Client

spallob
Ace Contributor
Md. Saiful I Member Since: Mar 3, 2015
1 of 35

USA client, He again use slang with me(hourly client). I reported to the upwork team 1st & 2nd time before & upwork team member told me sending him the screen shot. But I forgive him(client). But He again texted me slang language/unprofessional attitude/reproaches/ abuses several time & he also close the contract. . I have all evidence in screen shot & .txt file. when I told that I will report about the matter he threaten me for destroy & bad feedback through my profile. So any solution of this matter.

I was waiting for upwork team. Now I am in sad mood for my profile. I have a text file and screen shoot that I can share with anyone. Beginning of the work client use slang, I reported upwork & at the last again use slang when I told some increase the rate and I told about the report he again use unprofessional word. Also the bad feedback he through on that day with end contract. Total 100+ cover already I finished as per instruction by weekly 10 hours limit. I have a team viewer if anyone want to live show in my skype conversation no problem.

I understood that up work team taken action as defined in the Terms of Service. If he don't change his unfair feedback for me how I will get work in future. His feedback spoils my profile's goodwill. I need up works steps as early as possible.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 35

Hi Md. Saiful,

I'm sorry a client used unprofessional language when communicating with you. I see you already have submitted a ticket about it and I'll make sure it's reviewed by the team as soon as possible. Please, refrain from creating additional tickets about the same issue in order to avoid confusion and delays.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork
spallob
Ace Contributor
3 of 35

Valeria

Actually, when I knocked the upwork team, they respond very late for this reason I was in more confusion & worried about the delay. So, I opened more ticket. Sorry for that. Now I am tring to close additional ticket but no option found. How I can close the additional ticket.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
4 of 35

Md. Saiful,

The team will address the tickets you submitted and merge duplicates. 

Please, check out this post I wrote about feedback and limited situations when feedback can be removed or edited.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Upwork
spallob
Ace Contributor
5 of 35

I have read this post which is very important for each (Client & freelancer). But how will I understand that all is ok, Upwork team will be notify me? Will I enable the enable client to change feedback? Please let me know.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
6 of 35

Md. Saiful,

Upwork team is communicating with the client about their account directly. Unfortunately we won't be able to share the status of their account with other users. 

Before you enable the client to change their feedback, please make sure to communicate with them and get a confirmation that they are willing to change their feedback.

~ Valeria
Upwork
spallob
Ace Contributor
7 of 35

Ok Valeria,
I have seen that this feedback is removed when anyone see my profile they will understand the feedback was being hidden or problem occurs there. So, it is not the proper solution from upwork team, though he leave unfair feedback with angrily for me & I will be suffered.

Actually, I know that each year/month/day by day upwork lost & losing their freelancer like this type of client behavior & feedback leaving. Because the freelancer can not understand what he will do & how communicate with upwork team and how he get proper justice.

Upwork should contact with client for requesting him to change the feedback for freelancer cause I have evidence, I communicated with upwork and shared screen shot with upwork. Upwork team understood the matter. I need to pay to upwork for this or any charge, I will pay for. If client needs to refund some amount for ok I will pay for.

The client left me unfair feedback, but I left him fair feedback which I already shared with attachment, he used slang. If he wants that I change the feedback for him no problem I will. What he wants, I will change the feedback for him & he has to change the feedback & should obviously.

How it possible, when the rude client left/through me unfair feedback angrily & now he willingly changes the feedback with my word/request. But Upwork team would request him to change, then he could. All freelancer's opinions are same to me.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
8 of 35

Hi Md. Saiful,

I'm sorry you're not happy with the way the feedback you reported was removed and how this contract appears on your profile. Please note that users are strongly advised to leave honest feedback and we can only address those which are in violation of Upwork ToS. 

Untitled
spallob
Ace Contributor
9 of 35

Vladimir G
Thanks

Again, I am saying that I have completed 100+ covers(having saved in my computer too) for the client & he was happy about the work for this reason he approved the weekly hourly bill.

After that, he told me about the status & I changed these on that day & sent screen shot to the client that I already shared. He commented me, yes you did it correctly(attached file)

When I request him to increase, he angrily uses slang & end contract. In the middle of the project I told him about the rate, but he did not respond.

He left me feedback that I can not follow the basic instruction, though I am already understood & sent him the screen shot & he said yes. So, It is proved that he left me unfair/false words in feedback.

But I left to him just true that is occurring. No problem, I will leave feedback what the client wants. But I don't know that what the rude client will leave for me in future.

aaron_luigi
Community Guru
Aaron Luigi L Member Since: Dec 28, 2014
10 of 35

Hi Md. Saiful,

In the majority of cases, you cannot dispute feedback. Feedback gives users the opportunity to describe their contract experiences. Feedback represents the user's opinion and because of this, Upwork cannot edit comments or scores, or investigate feedback for accuracy.

Please work out any issues with the other user directly. If the other user agrees to raise your feedback score or revise their comments, you can enable feedback changes in the contract details page.

However, if you feel the feedback was inflammatory or offensive, we recommend that you let us know so we can check further. There are special, limited circumstances where we will make changes to feedback.

- Aaron
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS