🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Badge Problem
Page options
mir4455
Community Member

Badge Problem

Hello,

I'm UMAIR MIR. I'm a freelancer on your amazing website of Upwork. Unfortunately, I'm having some issues with my RAISING TALENT BADGE.
A few months ago I got the notification that said Congratulations you have entered our rising talent program and I got 30 free connects too but I didn't get my rising talent badge on my profile.
Can you help me with this?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Umair M wrote:
A few months ago I got the notification that said Congratulations you have entered our rising talent program and I got 30 free connects too but I didn't get my rising talent badge on my profile.

You have a Job Success Score. You can't have both the RT badge and a Job Success Score. The next goal for you would be Top Rated.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

Umair M wrote:

You have a Job Success Score. You can't have both the RT badge and a Job Success Score. The next goal for you would be Top Rated.

mir4455
Community Member

It is not showing in my stats too is that okay? 

petra_r
Community Member

Umair M wrote:

It is not showing in my stats too is that okay? 

What isn't showing in your stats? The RT badge? That's because, as explained, you don't have one. It vanished when you got a JSS

mir4455
Community Member

Thanks alote I was worried about RT BADGE.
petra_r
Community Member

Umair M wrote:
Thanks alote I was worried about RT BADGE.

Why would you be worried about something you haven't got?

mir4455
Community Member

I was worried because i thought something is wrong with my account that y im not getting the badge i didnt know that if there is JSS on profile then RT badge vanishes.
mir4455
Community Member

I just got JSS first so i thought i will get the badge after my 16 eligible weeks but I didnt get one so i was worried.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members