🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Badges missing descriptions
Page options
jorensm
Community Member

Badges missing descriptions

Hello,

Occasionally I receive an email notification that I received a community badge. That's cool, but when I go to check out the badge, I can't seem to find a way to know what the badge was awarded for. I don't know if I just can't find the right place, or if the feature just isn't there, but either way, it would be nice to be able to see what the badges are for.

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Jorens,

Thank you for your message. Currently, we have 75+ badges that are available to earn! Types of badges include: Achievement, Academy, Event, Identity and Special Occasion. Each badge will have a brief description in it. Check out your badging page and hover over any grayed-out badge to learn what you need to do to earn it.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
jorensm
Community Member

It seems that you can find out what the greyed out badges are for when you hover/tap on them, but it doesn't seem to be possible to find out what the badges I've already earned are for. When I hover/tap on them, it shows the date awarded instead.

colettelewis
Community Member

Jorens they are utterly meaningless.  You get a badge just for breathing on Upwork. But if you want to know to know what they represent, have a look here: https://community.upwork.com/t5/Announcements/Introducing-Community-Badges/ba-p/1157413

I agree that the badges are meaningless and have no real value, but I thought that since they took the time to implement them, might as well suggest an improvement

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members