cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bid range not showing on mobile app (paid account)

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
11 of 21

Hi Jan,

I received a confirmation that the bid ranges aren't yet available on the Upwork app but they are on our team's roadmap.

Jan S Member Since: Aug 30, 2017
12 of 21

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for the response.

Don't you think you're advertising an offer that is partially true then...?

j.

Highlighted
Muhammad H Member Since: Dec 15, 2017
13 of 21

When it will be available on app?
i updated my account, wasn't aware of this. Please either update the app or mention it in the offer that this service is not currently available on apps.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
14 of 21

Hi Muhammad,

We will make an announcement once this feature is available on the mobile app. Thank you for your suggestion. We will share it with the rest of our team. In the meantime, if you have other suggestions, please feel free to let us know. 

Joanne
Skyler R Member Since: Apr 4, 2018
15 of 21
Is this feature still on the roadmap? It’s 4Q’18 and it still hasn’t been implemented.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
16 of 21

Hi Skyler, 

As Vladimir, previously mentioned this is in the road map, but I'll go ahead and reconfirm this with the team and will get back to you with updated information.

-Avery
Untitled
Christopher Y Member Since: Dec 12, 2018
17 of 21
I would very much appreciate this update. I've been following this for a year and it's the primary reason I don't apply to jobs on my phone.

I have to wait until the next morning which, in my experience, reduces my ability to win a job.

It aslo is something that really should be shared on the marketing when promoting this as a perk for Plus.

Best,
Chris
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
18 of 21

Hi Christopher, 

Please know that bid ranges are still not available on the mobile app. We'll make sure to share an announcement in the Community when the bid ranges become available on the Upwork mobile app. 

-Avery
Untitled
Christopher Y Member Since: Dec 12, 2018
19 of 21

Avery,

Thank you for the quick reply.  I understand it's not in place yet and I understand you'll share an announcement when it's live, but I'm asking when we can anticipate it.  Don't get me wrong, I love Upwork, but this is quite frustrating as it's 1 of 2 reasons I upgraded. 

This topic is over a year old...  I understand you're not going to commit to a specific date for release, but are we talking Q1 2019, 2020, 2025?

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
20 of 21

Hi Christopher,

Unfortunately at the moment we don`t have a time frame that we can confirm, thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS