🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bonus
Page options
a01e9387
Community Member

Bonus

I forgot to clock in so my client paid me the missed time in a bonus. But, that was 24 hours ago. Why can't I see the bonus anywhere?
3 REPLIES 3
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I forgot to clock in so my client paid me the missed time in a bonus. But, that was 24 hours ago. Why can't I see the bonus anywhere?"

Look here:

Upwork -> Reports -> Billings and Earnings

Click on [Client Name]

That just takes me to all of my earnings. Client name isn't clickable because I've only worked for one client for the last 5 months. When I go to overview it shows my pending payment from the last pay. And work in progress shows the clock in hours but I don't see anything about the bonus.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gregory, 

I looked into this, and I can see that your client is yet to issue a bonus payment to you. There are two ways that this can be resolved. One way is if your client enables manual time so you can manually log hours for the work you completed. Another way is if they issue you a bonus by following the steps outlined here.

I'd like to note that manual time and bonuses are not protected under the Upwork Hourly Protection program. So it's always best to log time using the Upwork Desktop App on hourly contracts to meet the eligibility for Hourly Protection. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members