🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Boost, Boosting, Boosted -revisited
Page options
2297e2bc
Community Member

Boost, Boosting, Boosted -revisited

"Boost, Boosting, Boosted system is horrible"

It is too bad that that forum was censored and closed by management for being "unproductive"

ALL commentary is part of business, productivivity and progress.

So tis means a client cannot give me bad feedback??

If Upworks does not want honest critisizm and read the sentiments of the freelancers, they should just close the communities all together.

To qoute a certain movie - "You can't handle the truth".

Your thoughts?

Count thehours until this comment is crushed!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tjmisny
Community Member

The boosting system is corrupt and takes advantage of both the expert/advanced/long-time freelancers who are being deplatformed in favor of the newcomers who are also being expoited.  This system needs to end or the platform will destroy all trust with clients... who are not hiring because they no longer trust the platform.  

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
atlinguist
Community Member

Don't worry. Clients will soon learn that boosting is no clear guide, just like we are now all learning that the top position in browser results isn't necessarily the best fit (or even genuine).

Don't worry - be happy!

and have backup income too!

An impressive profile too - a REAL professional !

atlinguist
Community Member

I don't know why you are saying that to me. You seem to think I don't work as hard as you. Well, ... I couldn't care less. 

???

tjmisny
Community Member

The boosting system is corrupt and takes advantage of both the expert/advanced/long-time freelancers who are being deplatformed in favor of the newcomers who are also being expoited.  This system needs to end or the platform will destroy all trust with clients... who are not hiring because they no longer trust the platform.  

2297e2bc
Community Member

It was meant as a COMPLIMENT! 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members