🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How can find a Job firt on Upwork platform ??
Page options
Community Member

How can find a Job firt on Upwork platform ??

Hi Everyone
My name is Hoàng, this is firts time i work Freelance on Upwork, but i turn on Promote with ads with 7 Connect/Week
But i dont see any job for me ?
Please give me solution because i want to work with cilent on Upwork 😞 .
Thanks for seeding this Post

8 REPLIES 8
PradeepH

Hi Trong,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

- Pradeep
Upwork

Hey can you refer me to some clients because i am new to upwork as an email copywirter 

Read the New Freelancer board. Many proven tipsd there.

Many old timers here can't geto their own work. YOU need to put in the effort!

Hi, you can get advanced tips and tricks from old and experienced freelancers from the Freelancer Board. Wish you the best of luck and good earnings.

2297e2bc
Community Member

Try checking your spelling and grammar before sending out messages!

ijazmuhammad77
Community Member

Hi Hoàng, Upwork is a very big platform for jobs. You need to work hard and try again with utmost devotion and always hope for success in your proposal for a job according to your skill set. you are advised to improve your skillset and improve your profile. Take care and best of luck.  

08bea826
Community Member

Hey everyone, hope everyone is doing well just requesting someone to assist me to be able to finding something to do have not been getting jobs. Someone, please

Your profile is set to private. Others need to see your profile to offer assistance.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members