🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Boost Option
Page options
ac7cd717
Community Member

Boost Option

I submitted various proposals with normal connects amount and some of these placed at first position. But within minutes my proposal missed the first position due to use of Boost option from other bidders. Client never viewed my proposals. Some times I feel it is unfair that a first submission goes down because of boost of other proposals, although they submit it after actual first bidder.

6 REPLIES 6
b45fd663
Community Member

It can be frustrating when the Boost option affects proposal positioning. While it's a feature designed to help freelancers increase visibility, it might create challenges. To improve your chances, focus on crafting compelling proposals and building a strong profile. If you find this issue persists or has a significant impact, consider reaching out to Upwork support for guidance on how to navigate the situation effectively.

More ChatGPT nonsense. Is no one capable of having an original thought?

303a749b
Community Member

The Boost option on Upwork allows freelancers to increase the visibility of their proposals by using additional connects. While it can be a strategy for freelancers to enhance their chances of being noticed by clients, it's essential to understand that the Boost option doesn't guarantee the first position or views from the client.

When multiple freelancers use the Boost option, their proposals may appear higher in the list for a limited time, but the client ultimately decides which proposals to view. The client's decision may be based on various factors, such as the freelancer's profile, proposal content, skills, and experience.

It's important to note that the Upwork marketplace is competitive, and freelancers use different strategies to stand out. While the Boost option is one approach, clients have their preferences and methods for reviewing proposals.

If you have concerns about the fairness of the Boost feature or encounter issues, you may consider providing feedback to Upwork through their official channels. Additionally, staying focused on creating high-quality proposals and maintaining an updated and impressive profile can contribute to your success on the platform

Your ChatGPT nonsense is useless and irrelevant again. Are you a bot?

Jeanne H wrote:

Your ChatGPT nonsense is useless and irrelevant again. Are you a bot?

Profile pic keeps changing too but it had a blue checkmark lol  ChatGPT is so awful in this place.

Profile is private now, too.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members