🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bug on the talent listing page
Page options
slavavolkov
Community Member

Bug on the talent listing page

Hi guys!

Does anyone know how to fix it? My thumbnail on the talent page doesn't match my first thumbnail on the profile page.

I tried to reach the support, but it's impossible to talk with them directly, Their virtual assistant (chatGPT) doesn't allow me to talk with them 😞

3 REPLIES 3
krishujoshi4077
Community Member

I understand that experiencing a discrepancy with your thumbnail images can be frustrating. Here's what you can do to potentially resolve the issue:

1. Update Your Profile Picture: Go to your profile settings and re-upload your profile picture. Make sure you save the changes. Sometimes, the system might need a little nudge to refresh the data across different pages.

2. Clear Cache and Cookies: Your browser may be displaying an outdated version of the page. Clearing the browser's cache and cookies can help ensure that you're seeing the most recent version of your profile.

3. Use Incognito Mode: Open an incognito or private browsing window and check your profile. This can bypass the cache and cookies and show you the current state of your profile thumbnail.

4. Check on Different Devices: Sometimes, viewing your profile on a different device or browser can confirm whether the issue is with your browser or the Upwork platform itself.

If the issue persists and is not resolved by the steps above, reaching out to Upwork support will be necessary. Even though the initial contact might be through a virtual assistant, you can often get through to a human agent by persisting through the chat menu options or by clearly stating that you need to speak with a human agent. If the chatbot doesn't provide a direct option, you might be able to find contact or support links at the bottom of the Upwork help pages that could lead to email or ticket submission options.

It looks like another ChatGTP reply to my question :)))

Yep, it is common within last times. Have no idea why users doing that.

Some moderator will create ticket for you here. After propose default fixes (browser cookies, etc).

Maybe you just need to wait until cache updated.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members