🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bug that reduced weekly timesheet to only 1 c...
Page options
c7aa1ec0
Community Member

Bug that reduced weekly timesheet to only 1 client - anyone else affected?

Hey there,

Just wondering, so my timesheet for the week 11-17 March had all but one contracts dropped so I am getting like 1/3 of my earnings available. Raised a ticked, but it's been over a week and support keeps giving me non-updates "this is a known issue, we are still working on it, please be patient, no ETA". Anyone else had this experience with the platform? I mean, I'm using it since 2008 (was called elance back then), full time since 2020 and this never happened before, so what my expectations should be?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
c7aa1ec0
Community Member

OK, finally a little bit of communications from Upwork:

On March 25th, 2024, there was a technical issue that led to a one-day delay in processing client invoices for some Upwork customers. Funds for freelancers impacted by this issue will be available for withdrawal tomorrow March 30th, 2024. If you should have been eligible for Faster Payouts today but you see the available due date of March 30th, 2024 on your Transaction History, this means that your invoice was impacted. We can confirm that funds for freelancers impacted by this issue will be available for withdrawal tomorrow.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
c7aa1ec0
Community Member

OK, finally a little bit of communications from Upwork:

On March 25th, 2024, there was a technical issue that led to a one-day delay in processing client invoices for some Upwork customers. Funds for freelancers impacted by this issue will be available for withdrawal tomorrow March 30th, 2024. If you should have been eligible for Faster Payouts today but you see the available due date of March 30th, 2024 on your Transaction History, this means that your invoice was impacted. We can confirm that funds for freelancers impacted by this issue will be available for withdrawal tomorrow.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members