🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » CPE not showing
Page options
v_zahradnik
Community Member

CPE not showing

Hi, I would like to add CPE exam to my Upwork profile. I sent the request on Cambridge page on February 28, status still reads 'Unread', though. Can you help me with that?

v_zahradnik_0-1678372393731.png

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Vaclav,

You can learn how to add your Cambridge Certification to your profile by visiting this help article.

~Andrea
Upwork

Andrea, I went by the book of course, meaning reading the article was the first thing I did, I logged into Cambridge results portal and sent my result to Upwork, as you can see in the screenshot. However, since then, nothing has happened, the certification hasn't been added to the  profile, hence I'm trying to find out what the problem is. So how is referring me to that gonna help me?

Hi Vaclav,

Arjay here stepping in for Andrea. I've checked your account and it looks like you haven't added your certification to your profile yet. This is when the help article Andrea shared above could be extremely helpful. You can either add your certifications to your profile using the Credly import feature or the manual option.

If you have a Credly account, you can now add your certifications from that account to Upwork. If you have certifications that are not issued by Credly or don’t have a Credly account, you’ll still be able to add your certifications through the manual option.

We highly suggest you follow the instructions provided in that article for you to effectively add your certifications to your profile. I hope this helps.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Arjay, thanks for getting back to me on this.
I don't wanna sound too irritated, but please, the screenshot shows I did everything exactly by the article as for the add manually option. I did also try to add through Credly, but the page is incredibly chaotic for me and I did not find an option how to add CPE. Thats why I prefer the manual option, but there is clearly some kind of a problem on Upwork's side with that. I contacted someone from the Cambridge results page, was told to contact Upwork.

Hi Vaclav,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members