🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I change feedback I left?
Page options
leonicohen
Community Member

Can I change feedback I left?

Hi. I left a star rating for a client that I just finished a job with. I cleary wasnt concentrating and gave him just under four starts when I meant to give him just under five stars. Is there a way I can change the rating I gave him?

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Leoni C wrote:

Is there a way I can change the rating I gave him?

You can request the client to allow you to change feedback. The client needs to go to the contract and then the terms and Settings tab - then click on enable freelancer to change feedback.

That said, clients generally don't much care about their feedback.

Many thanks, appreciate!
bsakariya
Community Member

Hello Leoni,

Hope you are doing well..!!

Yes definitely you can change the feedback you left, you just need to allow your client to change the feedback from your end. Which you can do by clicking on “Enable client to change feedback” which you can find right under the feedback of client in contact page “feedback” tab.

I will attach a screenshot for the same.

I hope this helps

Best regards
Bipin

Bipin S wrote:

Yes definitely you can change the feedback you left, you just need to allow your client to change the feedback from your end. Which you can do by clicking on “Enable client to change feedback”

Nonsense! That allows the client to change the feedback the client left for her. It (obviously) does not allow her to change the feedback she left for the client. That is why it's called "Enable CLIENT to change feedback"

Leoni, PLEASE PLEASR PLEASE don't follow this, it'll confuse the hell out of the client to get such a weird and inappropriate request.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths