🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I change my feedback that I wrote for the...
Page options
458c0dc0
Community Member

Can I change my feedback that I wrote for the client 2 days ago

Hello. I accepted an invitation from the client who lowered my price twice. Then I did everything exactly how he asked me to do, he was constantly changing his mind and asking me to change everything. After many revisions, he said he is happy with the results and I even gave him 1 additional bonus photo. Then we ended the contact and I wrote feedback for the client. Then in 2 days, he messaged me saying that I am not a professional and I am don't know my work and that he is completely unhappy with the results.

Can I change my feedback for the client on the contract that ended 2 days ago?

3 REPLIES 3
jr-translation
Community Member

You would need the client's permission and then he can change his feedback as well. It might be easier just to block him.

dmitryupwork
Community Member

I'm sorry you got treated by the client that way. It seems blocking him would be the best solution. Also, I think it would be a good idea to look for some typical "red flags" like in this topic https://community.upwork.com/t5/New-to-Upwork/List-of-red-flags-for-scams/m-p/1017044

esadr
Community Member

I think that feedback can be changed within a certain period of time, but only if the client approves it. There should be a button for that.

I once wrote in feedback the name of the client, and he later asked me not to mention his name, so I successfully removed it after he gave his approval.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members