cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change my hourly rate later on?

Paola L Member Since: Jan 25, 2018
21 of 82

Can you please help me change my hourly rate? I have tried everything and I am not given that option. Thanks. 

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
22 of 82

Hello Paola,

Kindly go to your profile page, and hover your mouse beside your hourly rate. A pencil button should pop-up. Click that so you could update your rate. Thank you.

Untitled
Swarup K. B Member Since: May 30, 2017
23 of 82

Hello,

reactivating my profile on upwork and I do face same issue. I can not edit my hourly rate, infact do not see Pencil icon while I roll over the Hourly Rate. Kindly assist.

Thanks in advance.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
24 of 82

Hi Swarup,

You're an exclusive member of an Agency, that's why you can't change your Hourly rate from your profile. Please follow the steps I shared in my post above in order to update your profile rate.

Abid A Member Since: Aug 14, 2016
25 of 82

Goto your profile page
Find Work --> Profile
and then you will see this kind of image

https://url.upwork.com/_01V_vB_9xKCs6O2U4fU81iP5GmCgioGBBi

Kindly move your mouse over your current r...

Bahadir B Member Since: Apr 18, 2018
26 of 82

I need help to change mh hourly rate

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
27 of 82

Hi Bahadir,

Please follow Ryan instructions above: go to your profile page, and hover your mouse beside your hourly rate. A pencil button should pop-up. Click that so you could update your rate. Thank you!

Untitled
Muhammad Anjum L Member Since: Jun 30, 2018
28 of 82

Hi, Can you please help me in this regard too, I am also facing same issue. 

Thanks

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
29 of 82

Hi Muhammad Anjum

Since you are an exclusive member of your Agency, you should be able to edit your profile rate. Please switch to your agency profile using the menu in the upper right corner, hover your mouse over the Find Work tab and you'll see Agency Roster. In Agency Roster, you should be able to change your profile rate.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Chanise M Member Since: Feb 26, 2019
30 of 82

ey yea.. I don't know if I am blind here or something.. but I have clicked on every single thing there is to click on to have my hourly rate updated and still I am not even able to find where it shows my rate right about now. I am looking to change my rate but I can't even seem to find it on my end.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS