🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I copy my Fiverr gig to Upwork Project?
Page options
yuni7464
Community Member

Can I copy my Fiverr gig to Upwork Project?

I recently joined Upwork and it suggested me to create a project as I recently applied for a job. Anyways, I did made a project. I copied my Fiverr gig to Upwork project as it is. Is it a problem or TOS violation? Should I be worried? I asked my brother and he said Upwork when launched projects, gave the option to Import the Fiverr gig to Upwork project so it should be fine. I am just curious and scared I might get banned. Please help me out.

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi Yuneeb,

It is not against ToS violation if you're importing your project from a different platform to Upwork. As long as this is your project and not copied off of someone else's profile. Plagiarism is not allowed and accounts that are found to have copied someone else's project description, samples, profile description, etc. will be subject to investigation which may lead to account suspension.

As long as the project is yours, it should be good to go. 

Here's also a help article with tips on how you can create the best projects on Upwork.

~ AJ
Upwork

No no. It;s my own gig that I copied from. SO it means I am good to go. Thanks Annie.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members