🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can any one check my portfolios and tell me c...
Page options
da163ffb
Community Member

Can any one check my portfolios and tell me can I share it on my proposal!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

These are the two portfolio websites that I want to share as on the proposal, can anyone verify these portfolios and tell me if I can share these or not in my proposal

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tejas, even if there's contact informiaton in those items, you can share them with your potential clients. Just remind them to only communicate with you through Upwork until a contract is in place.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
LuiggiR

Hi Tejas,

You can share links to external portfolios in your proposals. Portfolios are essential to a freelancer’s bidding process to show off their past work and potential to complete a future project. That is why we are not prohibiting sharing external links to personal portfolios or other websites that provide examples of past work.

We recognize that some of these links might include contact information and ways to identify and contact you outside the Upwork platform. When you share these outside links, please remind potential clients to only communicate with you through Upwork until a contract is in place. You may read more about it here.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
da163ffb
Community Member

Can you tell me the above portfolio links that I have provided, can you check it if there is any contact information is there!

Tejas, even if there's contact informiaton in those items, you can share them with your potential clients. Just remind them to only communicate with you through Upwork until a contract is in place.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
5e8c367f
Community Member

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0119b3a15b99114310
Hi can you let me know what updates are needed in my account

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members