🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't access my requests
Page options
f2d736a1
Community Member

Can't access my requests

Every time I'm trying to access my requests it redirects me back to main upwork help page. Please advice if problem is on my side or I just need to wait for this issue to be fixed.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Smith,

Could you please respond to your email notification directly? Our team will receive your update and will be able to assist you further as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Smith,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in via another browser to access your ticket section? If you`re still unable to access your tickets, you can also follow up directly from the email notification you have received. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your response. I just tried all variants you suggested but it didn't help. Every time I visit https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests it just redirects to UpWork help main page so there's no difference if you access it directly from the email notification or in some other way.

Hi Smith,

Could you please respond to your email notification directly? Our team will receive your update and will be able to assist you further as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
d9a4cf76
Community Member

i can't access to my requests.

Hi Kenza,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
d9a4cf76
Community Member

Do  i need an API key to get refund ?

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kenza,

Could you please clarify your refund concern? If it's related, I can see that you've recently submitted a support ticket. Rest assured that when the team updated your ticket you'll receive an email notification and will be able to reply from there.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members