🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't download the invoice for my withdrawal
Page options
lorendso
Community Member

Can't download the invoice for my withdrawal

Hello,

I've just withdrawn my first payment here on Upwork, only to discover that apparently I cannot receive an invoice for it. 

Which is wild, because I live in Italy and here I am required by the law to provide to the state all the official documentations regarding my earnings. I need to send my Upwork client an invoice for this job, but Upwork is not automatically providing the clients details/infos needed. And I believe that I need to also receive an invoice from Upwork with the infos about the 10% commision that Upwork withheld. 

I've found a lot of complaints/questions from people across Europe since 2019 until 2023 in this community, it is so crazy that Upwork is still not providing this informations that are vital to european freelancers and can create actual tax issues and can lead to tax evasion accusations from our countries. 

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Lorenzo,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the trouble while downloading the invoice. You can get the invoices from the Transaction History page.

I see that you've also raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members